5 Things to Consider When Buying an Air Purifier http://pureair.co.nz/
Using an air purifier will help create cleaner, healthier air in your home or office, so you can prevent air quality-related health conditions.
Our Top 5 Things To Consider When Buying An Air Purifier • Why Do I Need An Air Purifier? • What Size Air Purifier Do I Need? • What Features Do I Need? • Where Will I Put My Air Purifier • How Much Maintenance and Upkeep is Needed for My Air Purifier?
1. Why Do I Need An Air Purifier? • When choosing an air purifier, first consider your indoor air quality needs. If you have allergies, you should choose an air purifier designed for allergy relief.
2. What Size Air Purifier Do I Need? • To choose the right size air purifier for your needs, consider the square footage of the room you want to purify. You can calculate the square footage by measuring.
3. What Kind of Features Do I Need on My Air Purifier? • After choosing the type and size of air purifier you need, consider whether or not you'd like any special features. Added features can include caster wheels, handles for easy mobility, digital controls, remote controls, multiple fan speeds, filter change indicators, programmable timers, air quality sensors, and more.
4. Where Will I Put My Air Purifier? • We recommend that you place your air purifier in your bedroom since that's where you spend most of your time. Keep in mind that portable air purifiers are designed primarily to purify the air in one room only, so you may need to invest in additional units for other rooms.
5. How Much Maintenance and Upkeep is Needed for My Air Purifier? • If you're using an air purifier with a filter, you should replace the filters at the manufacturer's recommended filter change intervals to maintain the unit's high level of pollutant removal.
Contact Us • 23 Edwin Street, Auckland, New Zealand 1024 • Phone number +64 9-281 2821 • Email address firstname.lastname@example.org • Website http://www.pureair.co.nz/
Follow Us https://www.facebook.com/pureairnz/