This is Rotary. Rotary Founder Paul Harris. In the Beginning …. The first Rotary club was organized in Chicago in 1905, by Paul P. Harris. The club, with four members, met in rotation at the offices of the members - thus the name Rotary.
2011 Rotary International President Ray Klinginsmith
2011 District 5580 Governor Roland Turner
“World Peace through Understanding”
*All Foundation donations are tax deductible
4th of July Fish Fry
Blue & Gold Banquet
- Habitat for Humanity - Meals on Wheels
- North Country Marathon - Thanksgiving Baskets
Walker has received many accolades over the past few years. Here are a few:
1. Is it the TRUTH?
2. Is it FAIR to all concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
through the common bond of Rotary.
1. Attend Orientation Meeting
2. Read two or more RI booklets
3. Attend one of the following:
4. Complete one or more
5. Make up a meeting at another club
6. Extend Rotary to others
7. Experience the internationality of Rotary
8. Attend one or more district meetings
9. Choose a committee to serve on
10. Accept an assignment on a committee