Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Harmony of Exercise, Sport Physical Activity, Recreation and Tourism. By. Prof. Dr.Sombat Karnjanakit Chulalongkorn University The 5 th International Conference in Sport and Exercise Science During 9-11 July 2014 at Long Beach and Spa Hotel, Pattaya , Thailand. Chulalongkorn University.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The 5th International Conference in Sport and Exercise Science During 9-11 July 2014 at Long Beach and Spa Hotel, Pattaya, Thailand.
Chulalongkorn University is Thailand’s source of knowledge and reference, a guiding light of wisdom for sustainable development.
Aristotle : MensSana in CorporeSano
: Sound Mind in Sound Body
Harmony in Sport, Physical Activity Exercise and Recreation & Tourism
: Good Health and Well Being
: Holistic Development of Men in Physical, Mental, Social, Emotional & Intellectual.
: Body and Mind
: The body is the servant,
the mind is the master
Participate in activities
Their own interests
In free time (leisure time)
Select recreation activities as means to ends
Recreation Centre Service
“Recreation” will make a positive contribution to physical development and organic health and to emotional well being
8. Reduction of Sensory Overload
(Stress and Anxiety)
9.Sense of Achievement
12. Aesthetic Appreciation
Sport, Games, Dance and Outdoor Recreation activities gain neuromuscular skills and generally improve their strength, fitness, agility and endurance
Recreation offers the opportunity for relaxation, a change of pace and develop meaningful and supportive social relationship with others
(1) Develop Skills
(2) May promote educational achievement by providing scholarships
(3) May lead to occupational sponsorship
(4) May lead to the development of attitude and behavior patterns valued in the larger occupational world
ASEAN Community was established in of August 1967 with the initiated nations, Thailand and the other 4 members including Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore
1984 Brunei joined as the 6 member
1995 Vietnam as the 7 member
1997 Laos and Myanmar
2007 ASEAN Charter
2015 ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) Set up.
แหล่งข้อมูล: Population Reference Bureau, 2012-12-12
Year Intl Tourist Tourism Receipts
1961 20,000 tourists 1+ Millions Baht
1987 5 Millions 12,500 Millions Baht
1997 14.4 Millions 54,7000 Millions Baht 2010 16 Millions 592,000 Millions Baht
201119 Millions 700,000 Millions Baht
2012 22.3 Millions 1,000,000 Millions Baht
2013 26.7 Millions 1,200,000 Millions Baht
Rank 1st in the ASEAN
Rank 2nd – 3 rd in the Asia
Rank 25th – 30 th in the World
in ASEAN Tourism Hub
1. The key of Harmony in Exercise, Sport ; Physical Activity and Recreation and Tourism
a Wellness of Body and Mind, Discipline.
2. Optimal Health and Wellness is Physical Fitness and Mental Fitness.
3. Recreation as Activity Enhances Emotional Development and Quality of life.
4. Recreation as a Process to Increase a Total Development in Physical, Mental, Emotional, Social and Spiritual.
5. Tourism Industry Play Important Role of Thailand in Social and Economics Development in 2012.
6. Thailand Ranks 1st in the ASEAN, 3rd in Asian Region and Ranks 7th in World Tourism Receipts.
Terima Kasih Xie Xie
Cam Sa Ham Ne DaDomo arigato SalamatPo Cam - On