Most of the cars that are ranked as the most expensive cars in the world are rare and this is because their automakers manufacture them in small numbers to make sure that all the copies will be sold and that the customers will hurry to get their cars. To know which cars are the most expensive, we brought you the following top 10 most expensive cars to own in 2014.
10. Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG Coupe – $215.500:- It comes at the bottom of the list not because it is bad, but because it is the cheapest one. The car comes with a 621 –horsepower engine and has the ability to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 4.2 seconds
9. Aston Martin Vanquish – $279.955:- It is the 9th most expensive car and costs $279.955. The car features 565-horepower engine and can go from 0 to 62 mph in 4.1 seconds.
8. Bentley Mulsanne – $298.900:- It is ranked as the 8th most expensive car in the world and comes with a 505-horsepower engine. The car can take you from 0 to 60 mph in 5.1 seconds and costs $298.900.
7. Rolls-Royce Phantom Extended Wheelbase – $298.900:- It is the 7th most expensive car and features a 453-horsepower engine. The car can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 5.8 seconds and costs $298.900.
6. Ferrari F12berlinetta – $315.888:- It comes in the 6th place on the list of most expensive cars. It features a 740-horsepower engine and goes from 0 to 62 mph in 3.1 seconds. The car costs $315.888.
5. Porsche 918 Spyder – $845.000:- It is ranked as the 5th car on the list of most expensive cars in the world. It has an 887-horsepower engine and takes you from 0 to 62 mph in just 2.5 seconds. The car costs $845.000 which makes it more affordable than the other 4 most expensive cars.
4. Hennessey Venom GT – $1.2 m:- It is the 4th most expensive car and costs $1.2 million. It features a 1.244-horsepower engine and accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 2.7 seconds.
3. Koenigsegg Agera S – $1.5 m:- It is the 3rd most expensive car that costs $1.520.000. It comes with a 1.030-horsepower engine and can take you from 0 to 62 mph in just 2.9 seconds.
2. Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse – $2.5 m:- It is ranked as the world’s 2nd most expensive car in 2014 as it costs $205 million. It features a 1.200-horsepower engine and can go from 0 to 62 mph in 2.6 seconds only. The French automaker claims that Bugatti is the fastest car as its speed can reach up to 255.5 mph. There are 50 copies of this car which are available for customers.
1. Lamborghini Veneno Roadster – $4.5m:- It is ranked as the world’s most expensive car to own in 2014. It features a 750-horsepower engine and can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in just 2.9 seconds. It is light in its weight which increases its speed and the highest speed that it can reach is 221 mph. The Italian automaker says that it is going to manufacture just nine copies of this car so you have to hurry to get yours. Wait! Before going you have to make sure that you have in your wallet $4.5 million ($4.500.000) not more!!!
Thank you For your interest For more Follow us in, http://www.topteny.com