Canada is a best opted country for immigration process for work & settles with Family. Apply now for Dependent visa or visit to Canada for fast track process. Global Tree is the best well known overseas Education Advisors, our counselors will guide on easy & quick visa process.
Dependent Visa process for Canada Immigrants!
Canada is a country that welcomes immigrants and their families through various immigration
schemes ranging from skilled immigration programs to specialized provincial nominee programs.
Through its dependent visa scheme the IRCC permits certain individuals who fulfill certain conditions
to sponsor their family members to join them for the duration of their stay in Canada.
1. The dependent spouse may be allowed to work in Canada, if they are eligible for obtaining
The decision to allow the dependent spouse to work is normally based on the nature of the
visa which the sponsor of the dependent holds.
If the job of the sponsor is listed under NOC 0, A or B, then the dependent visa holder can
be eligible for work permit.
Primary applicants who are employed in an occupation that requires less formal training then
their spouse will be able to obtain a work permit through the active pilot project.
2. The visa holders who are dependents and have an open work permit are allowed to work in
any position with any employers and are not required to obtain an LMO (Labor Market
3. The depending visa holders may need to undergo medical checkup and obtain licenses to be
able to work.
4. The depending visa holder will need to apply for the work permit and can apply even before
entering the country.
If the primary applicant holds a Post-Graduation Work Permit, then the spouse is required to
add a copy of his work permit to the application and attach supporting documents
corroborating the same.
Eligibility Criteria for Dependent Visa process,
1. The one who sponsors the dependent visa should be at least 18 years of age.
2. Sponsor must be a citizen or PR Holder of Canada
3. The sponsor must prove his intention and ability to support spouse financially and dependent
4. The sponsor has to meet certain income criteria to prove that he is eligible for sponsoring a
5. The dependent spouse if applying should be married in a manner that is valid under the legal
provisions of the country where the marriage took place as well as under Canadian law.
Super Visa Process, for Canada PR parents and
Canada has a special category called Super Visa allows parents and grandparents to accompany
the primary visa holder. The following is the eligibility criteria for super visa.
1. The sponsoring child or grandchild should earn a minimum level of income to be able to
support the applicant during their stay in Canada.
2. The applicant for Super Visa should submit a letter from his child or grandchild stating that he
is willing to support the parent or grandparent.
3. The applicant for Super Visa should be covered with medical insurance for a minimum period
of one year.
4. The applicant is also required to undergo a medical exam and be declared medically healthy
and fit, for Immigration to Canada.
Global Tree is well known Overseas Education and Immigration Consultants provides the best
guidance for any kind of Visa Process and the best approach in obtaining Dependent Visa or Super
Visa to Canada.