Index • Basic for Beginners in Selling Bitcoin • Rules for Beginners to Make Maximum Profit • Is Selling Bitcoin Profitable? 1. Arbitrage Opportunities 2. Price and Bitcoin Demand Relationship 3. Free Leverage 4. Bitcoin is Minimal
Basic for Beginners in Selling Bitcoin • Cryptocurrency prices tend to rise and fall dramatically on each trading day this among the significant risks to bitcoin. • Below are some essential rules for beginners to make maximum profit from bitcoin trading.
Rules for Beginners to Make Maximum Profit 1. Understand the market is a diverse and continuous process which requires a lot of patience, discipline, effort and concentration. Hence it is essential to do research and be updated on the current trends. 2. It will be very wise of you to spread your risks, Break your capital into smaller amounts for various and varied positions at different price levels.
3. Capitalize on the available and present technology for maximum profit gain. 4. The bitcoin market still experiences the high levels of uncertainties, and because of this, you should be careful enough not to invest money that might change your life drastically if you lose the money.
5. Investors in the bitcoins should know that both winning and losing is part and parcel of the trading business. It is the overall cumulative gain that matters. 6. Know the right time to cash in. Staying unemotional, focused and professional is crucial.
Is Selling Bitcoin Profitable? • It is a fact that you can make tones of money trading bitcoins, the following are among the significant reasons why bitcoins trading is a lucrative business.
1. Arbitrage Opportunities • Unlike the traditional forex market a lot of investors us, bitcoin market is relatively new and not as efficient. • Hence there is a more significant opportunity to arbitrage between different exchange rates, currency pairs, etc.
2. Price and Bitcoin Demand Relationship • If you expect an increase in the number of people expected transacts bitcoins, this implies that you would make more profit by buying bitcoins at the end.
3. Free Leverage • The volatility of bitcoins enables “free leverage.” • Bitcoin has between 7 to 19 times leverage of EUR USD; this is a very desirable characteristic of bitcoin despite the risks to bitcoin that might be involved.
Bitcoin is Minimal • Bitcoin is minimally related to other assets. Bitcoin trading volatility and prices, when compared to EUR USD, establishes no correlation between the two. • There are also reports indicating uncorrelation any other form of currency.