Canada Work Permit is designed for international skilled workers with a job offer from Canada. Apply for Canadian Work Visa and get work in Canada. https://www.phoenixcapitaluae.com/work-permit/
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Each year, around 200,000 foreign-skilled workers come to work in Canada on Temporary Work Permits. Canadian work permit make provisions for working in Canada without the need to Undergo points-based assessments.
In order to work in Canada on a temporary basis, foreign-skilled workers must have an offer of employment from a Canadian employer and be granted a Labor Market Opinion by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC).
Learn How to Get a Canada Work VisaUnderstanding the process is crucial when applying for a Canadian work visa. Canadian work visas, which are temporary and are not the same thing as Canada immigration visas, are in most cases available only to those who have a job offer from a Canadian employer who is authorized to fill the position with a foreign worker.
The employer must cooperate with the prospective employee to complete this process because a positive labor market opinion (a document confirming the position’s status) is usually required to obtain the work visa.
1. Determine whether a passport or temporary resident visa will be required to obtain a temporary work visa. These items are only required for some prospective employees, and it’s best to obtain passports and submit applications for additional visas early in the process if they are necessary.
2. Check on the requirements to apply for a work visa. The requirements depend on the position. For most jobs, a written job offer from the employer, proof of a positive labor market opinion and a diploma or proof of work experience are necessary to apply for the visa.
For jobs that do not require a positive labor market opinion, a passport (or another travel document) and proof of immigration status in the country from which you are applying are required. A medical exam or criminal background check may also be necessary.
3. Obtain a temporary work visa application package from the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website or from a Canadian visa office in your home country (see Resources). Fill out all materials in the application package and gather together all additional paperwork required for the position.
4. Find your Canadian visa office. The application and paperwork must be submitted, either in person or through the mail, to the Canadian visa office that is responsible for processing applications from your country or region. Ask the workers in that office about a processing fee; the costs vary depending on the type of visa and the office.
Submit the application and paperwork, along with the correct application fee and any other necessary materials, to the visa office or visit phoenixcapitaluae.com. Any incomplete applications will be returned to the applicants, so make sure all the requirements are fulfilled.
5. Check the Canada visa processing times. Work visa processing times can vary depending on where you are applying from. Submitting the application with all required materials can speed things along.
6. Keep the Canadian visa office updated on address changes, name changes, or changes in marital status or living situation. Any changes can slow the application process if authorities are not informed of the situation.