Why physical activity is important . Data compiled By Scott Davidson From other public domain documents. All information has been through peer review and published. Pictures and graphs are hyper linked to the source publication for further reference. Brain activity and fitness.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By Scott Davidson
From other public domain documents
Pictures and graphs are hyper linked to the source publication for further reference.
Language grade level testing
Math grade level testing
Strategic physical education is proven to increase achievement.Data
PE4life’s Core Principles
• Be directed to all students, not just the athletically inclined
• Offer a variety of fitness, sport, leisure and adventure activities
• Provide a safe and encouraging learning environment
• Utilize individual assessments
• Incorporate current technology
• Extend beyond the walls of the gymnasium
• Ideally, be offered to every child every day