Who Wants to be a Millionarie? Ms. Kristal’s 3rd grade class Geography Review Game Click the right arrow to begin! Kristal Kleintank
How do you play? • Hello and welcome. I am your host, Ms. Kristal, for the game show, Who Wants to be a Millionaire. • I will be asking the class a series of 10 questions to review our geography unit. • For every correct answer, you all will win money leading up to the one million dollar cash prize! • Don’t forget that lifelines can be used in order to question answered incorrectly, correctly.
How do I use a lifeline? Call on a classmate and ask what they think the answer is. Two heads are better than one! If you choose 50:50, Ms. Kristal will eliminate one answer choice. It is then up to you to pick the correct answer to move onto the next round. You can also ask the class what they think the answer is. If more students think a certain answer is correct, there is a good chance it could be correct.
1. Florida (FL) is __________ of West Virginia (WV)? A. North B. South C. West
2. What direction is missing on this compass rose? A. West (W) ? B. North (N) C. East (E)
3. This is an example of what type of map? A. Physical Map B. Transportation Map C. Political Map
4. According to the map, what is the capital of Maryland? A. Washington D.C. B. Baltimore C. Annapolis
5. In what direction from A4 is the bear located in? A. North B. East C. South
6. What continent is the arrow pointing to? A. Africa B. Australia C. South America
7. This image is an example of an ___________? A. Atlas B. Globe C. Map
8. Meteorologist used this map to explain that there was _______ on Tuesday throughout the country. A. Rainfall B. Snowfall C. High Winds
9. What language do they speak in Northern Africa? A. Arabic B. French C. English
10. At the zoo the sheep are found _______ of the duck & turtle pond. A. Northeast B. Northwest C. Southeast
Whoops! Are you sure that is your final answer? Why don’t you try using a lifeline.
Congratulations! You are a winner! To play again press the home button!