Mexico. Capital: Mexico City. Click Title for video. Location & Size. 1,972,550 square kilometers . Food & Language. Food Tortillas Frijoles (beans) Chili Peppers Guacamole Salsa Language Spanish. Tortillas:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Capital: Mexico City
Click Title for video
1,972,550 square kilometers
- Can be made of flour (more common in the north) or maize (the traditional method and still the most common in the south).
- A good source of protein, beans of different varieties are most commonly boiled and then fried.
- The bigger the chili, the milder the flavor.
-Avocado mashed with onions, chilies and cilantro.
- A sauce, although it is most commonly associated with the red or green mix of tomatoes, onion, chili and cilantro.
Pinata: - A pinata is a decorated container filled with candies. The container can be any shape. Examples are a donkey, a star, or a famous character. Pinatas are hung from a rope and broken with sticks by blindfolded children. They are a common site at birthday parties and special celebrations.
- Holiday celebrations. There are between 5,000 and 6,000 celebrations each year in Mexico.
Village men usually wear plain cotton shirts and pants with leather sandals called huaraches.
Village women wear blouses and long, full skirts. They usually go barefoot. They use shawls, which are called rebozos, to cover their heads.
The most unusual Mexican fashion is worn by the women of Tehuantepec in the far south. They wear elaborated, lacy aprons and skirts decorated with gold coins.
Two Mountain Ranges
Sierra Madre Oriental
Sierra Madre Occidental
Smaller Mountain Ranges