How to Create an Outlook Profile Setting up Users’ Profile To setup a users profile you will need to do the following steps on the users’ computer: 1. Go to Start\Settings\Control Panel
2. Look for the Mail icon inside of the Control Panel window and double click on it Note: If you do not see the Mail icon in Control Panel, please open/start Outlook once and close/cancel the setup process as it begins to ask you. This action causes the creation of the Mail icon in Control Panel. You can then return to control Panel and proceed in the next steps . To open Outlook: Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Outlook 2003
3. The following dialog box will appear called Mail Setup. You want to click on Show Profiles.
4. After you click on Show Profiles, the following window will appear called Mail: 5. Delete the existing profiles you have by clicking on Remove and click on Add to create a new profile.
6. The New Profile window will appear. Type the name of the user that you are creating a profile for and click on OK.
7. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window you want to click on “Add a new e-mail account” and click on Next to start the process to create the new profile.
8. On the Server Type window, you want to select “Microsoft Exchange Server” and then click on Next.
9. On the Exchange Server Settings window you want to type ADEEX01 under “Microsoft Exchange Server” then under User Name type the users Active Directory user name. Please make sure you uncheck where it says Use Cached Exchange Mode
10.Once you type that information you want to click on the “Check Name” button to locate the user in AD. Once the user is located the users full name (as it appears in AD should display and the correct Microsoft Exchange Server will also be listed at the top) Click on Next to Continue.