Ministry of Civil Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina . The Framework for Higher Education Qualifications in Bosnia and Herzegovina Belgrade, 1-2 November 2007 Sector for Education: Vojislav Å uka Aida DuriÄ‡
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The Framework for Higher Education Qualifications in
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Belgrade, 1-2 November 2007
Sector for Education:
Vojislav Šuka Aida Durić
Head of Department for Higher Education Senior Official for Higher Education
- quality assurance
- recognition of qualifications
- assurance of horizontal and vertical mobility within educational system of BiH and EU
- issuing of a common context of diplomas and diploma supplement
- introduction of ECTS system
- cooperation in promotion of European dimension of higher education etc.
- The framework for higher education qualifications in BiH
- Recommendations for implementation of higher education
qualifications in BiH
- Standards and guidelines for quality assurance in higher
education in BiH
- Recommendations for implementation of quality assurance in
- National Action Plan for recognition in BiH
- Users’ manual diploma supplement model for BiH
- Diploma supplement model for BiH
LEGISLATION IN PLACE →No suitable information provided
STAKEHOLDER AGREEMENT FINALISED →√ in process
WORKING GROUP ESTABLISHED → √
OUTCOME BASED QUALIFICATIONS DESCRIPTORS → √
IMPLEMENTATION TIMETABLE AGREED →No suitable information provided
* Taken from Stephen Adam's reportbased on the analysis of individual country 2007 Stocktaking submissions on the implementation of NQF, on the occasion of Forum on Qualifications Frameworks Background Report held in Strasbourg, 11-12 October 2007).
This is only the beginning of the process of system-like HE reforms in BiH!
-National Agency for the Development of HE and Quality Assurance
-Centre for Information and Recognition (NARIC)
2 projects in 2008:
1.) EU support to reform of HE in BiH aiming at:
- Strengthening of ENIC/NARIC Center
- Drafting Law on recognition
- Establishment of system of exchange information and cooperation
- Elaboration of model of integrated university ....
2.) Strengthtening of HE in BiH aiming at:
- Review of legislation and recommendations relevant to NHEQ
- Review of legislation and recommendations relevant to quality assurance in HE
- Revision of study programmes in line with the NHEQF
- External evaluation of 8 public universities and numerous private
- Establish a network of experts for quality assurance and the HEQF......