Situation Analysis You have not had a chance to charge your phone, but you grab it and try and make a call anyway and…the battery dies! How many times has YOUR phone died when you NEEDED it the most? Situation Analysis
- the size of a sunglass case with a fold-out handle, can be cranked before or during cellular phone conversation
- 11.5 ounce, only twice the size of the average cell phone
- consists of a small generator unit which can be connected to your phone via plug-in module
- 45 seconds of winding will allow 4-6 minutes of talk time and SEVERAL hours of standby time
- the more you wind the more power you put into the unit
- equipped with LED change input indicator, which tells you how fast to wind and if energy is left in the unit
- built to fit into the palm of you hand and be large enough to comfortably energize the unit through a robust winding handle
What makes Motorola’s FreeCharge different
from the competition?
What the competitors are offering
Unique Selling Proposition
Benefits: extended talk and standby time, super slim,
All competitor’s products require an
external energy source!!
Highlighting Advantages and Disadvantages, in order to maximize Strengths and Opportunities, and to minimize Threats and Weaknesses. All focused on helping a manager strategize.