Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
TRI-SERVICE MEPRS CONFERENCE THE ARMY MEPRS PROGRAM OFFICE (AMPO) PRESENTS: ‘GETTING STARTED’. Presented by AMPO STAFF. OVERVIEW OF ‘GETTING STARTED’ TO PROCESS MEPRS DATA FROM IMPORT TO ALLOCATION. OBJECTIVE: The objective of this briefing is to provide an overview of what every MEPRS
Presented by AMPO STAFF
FROM IMPORT TO ALLOCATION
OBJECTIVE: The objective of this briefing is to provide an overview of what every MEPRS
person needs to know before they start processing MEPRS data. This briefing
will provide important information on System Access and Other Useful Information.
More detailed information and specific guidance are provided in other related training
sessions that will be presented throughout the week.
- AMPO MEPRS Analyst POCs
- System Access
- Important Websites
- MEPRS Functional Categories
- Primary Sources of MEPRS Data
- Operational Inspection Program Checklist
- Reconciliation and Transmission Requirements
- Metrics and Analysis
- Important MEPRS References
Burma Barfield - 0901 Jeanie McCleary - 0908
Harold Cardenas – 0905 Gena Ybarra - 0909 DSN 421 COMM 210-295
Contact MHS Helpdesk at 800-600-9332 to request copies of the DVD.
7) The EASIV Repository allows users to query MEPRS data that has been transmitted by all MEPRS offices for Army, Air Force, and Navy, and allows Army users to open the embedded EASIV Repository BO reports in the Army DQ Site Summary Reports.
and assistance with the installation of the software. The software will need to be loaded for all personnel to access either the EASi Reports or generate queries and reports from the EASIV Repository.
Contact designated AMPO Analyst or Mr. Greg Mitchell for EASIV Repository account.
(www.us.army.mil/suite/page/584), go down the screen to locate the 70C Knowledge Centers, select Next Page, and access the MEPRS Guidance Folder which has detailed guidance for GME/GDE, Clinical Administrative Time, Financial Reconciliation Helpful Hints, Operational Inspection Program Checklist, and more.
4) TMA MEPRS Website:
5) Resources Information Technology Program Office (RITPO) Web Page:
6) DMHRSi CIVILIAN PAYROLL and DMHRSi SYSTEM STATUS:
7) MHS Learn Website:
8) EASIV/EASi Training Database:
9) SAIC CENTRAL FUNDED CONTRACT SALARY INFORMATION:
MEDICAL EXPENSE PERFORMANCE REPORTING SYSTEM (MEPRS) FUNCTIONAL CATEGORIES
Functional Categories represent the hierarchy of accounts in which all expenses and corresponding workload data are collected. The functional categories are Inpatient Care, Ambulatory Care, Dental Care, Ancillary Services, Support Services, Special Programs, and Readiness as shown below:
A – INPATIENT
C – DENTAL CARE
F – SPECIAL PROGRAMS
G – READINESS
D – ANCILLARY SERVICES
E – SUPPORT SERVICES