School is fun. Pronounce the words correctly:. [a:] [ju:] [∫] [t∫] art you sharpener picture ask computer bookshelf teacher answer pupil dictionary question
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
[a:] [ju:][∫] [t∫]
art you sharpener picture
ask computer bookshelf teacher
answer pupil dictionary question
heart music Russian Literature
2. learn, poems, English, pupils, by heart.
3. to answer, I, teacher’s, the, questions, like.
Make up sentences with the words:
Jim can count from 1 to 10.
Pupils learn English poems by heart.
I like to answer the teacher’s questions.
4.friend, retell, my, text, tomorrow, this, will.
5. sister, to ask, likes, little, questions, my, silly.
6. to discuss, at, lesson, the, problems, different, like, pupils.
My little sister likes to ask silly questions.
Pupils like to discuss different problems at the lesson.
7. translated, from, the story, Russian, we, into, yesterday, English.
8. usually, lesson, we, of, listen, English, write, the, read, at, and, speak.
We usually listen, write, read and speak at the lesson of English.
naughty[’no:ti] – непослушный
classmates[’kla:sֽmeits] – одноклассники
there is something good about him – внеместьчто-тохорошее
Ask your partner questions to find out:
Complete the sentences: