The festival of lights is here again to gleam up life! The time has come to celebrate the radiant beauty, bright colors and vibrant flavoursDiwali brings along. Like any other festival, in Diwali as well we Indian women like to swirl and swing in ethnic dress.
1. PALAZOO WITH LONG KURTA Here, we are talking about net, embroidered, velvet and satin palazzo pants and not those cotton palazzos which are suitable for office or daily use. Invest in heavy and dazzling palazzo pants and team up them with embellished long kurtisto dazzle with the lights and diyas of Diwali.
2. CHURIDAAR WITH SPLIT KURTI Split kurtiis the next raging thing making girls crazy. Split kurtiscome in net, chiffon, jacquard, georgette and other fabrics, thus you have many option to choose from. Don't settle down for something ordinary. Be spectacular in bold and loud shades to standout.
3. SAREE WITH BOLD BLOUSE More than a saree, you need to focus on a blouse this Diwali to be stylish like never before. If you've a dazzling saree, then it's very good and if not then buy a designer sareewhich gives you spectacular glow for the lightening festival. Break the rule of buying matching blouse for saree. Instead, go for shimmery blouse-in silver and gold, or bold patterns that add interesting elements to the mundane look.
4. ANARKALI WITH JACKET As we've discussed it many times that Anarkali are in fashion these days. So, this list can't be completed without mentioning about Anarkalisuits. But, as we are discussing about modern twist to ethnic wear, take a break from conventional Anarkali suits. Instead, go for suits with jackets and front slits to make a powerful statement
5. KURTI WITH TROUSERS If you want to stay away from the showbiz of the Diwali and nee a simple and subtle look, go for pretty kurtis and comfy trousers. This is the most comfortable yet elegant option to pick for Diwali. You can find kurtis in various shades and styles in the market. Choose as per your needs and team up with neutral shades trousers or colored if the kurti is in neutral shade.
This Diwali Celebrate With OmzaraBuy Women Dresses Online https://www.omzara.com/