SOS Presents: Dental Seminar By: Becky Zendel and Yael Feinberg Outline of Seminar DAT information Ontario School Requirements: UofT and Western Out of Province Schools Applications Sample Interview Questions Dental Aptitude Test http://www.cda-adc.ca/en/dental_profession/dat / SECTIONS
By: Becky Zendel and Yael Feinberg
For question 1 you are to examine the four INTERIOR angles and rank each in terms of degrees from SMALL TO LARGE. Choose the alternative that has the correct ranking.
Kaplan Test Prep Book $81 (Book List Price)
Held in November and December
November 6, 2010 test date
February 19, 2011 test date
Annual Fees (domestic students):
Tuition $ 26,375.00
Non-academic incidental fees $970.98
Dental instruments $6687.00
TOTAL $ 34,032.98
Class Size: 56
Applicants with the best academic record have the greatest chance of admission
The preprofessional course requirements are:
3.64 - 4.00 (Mean 3.87)
3.70 - 4.00 (Mean 3.86)
17 – 28 (Mean 20.83)
18 – 28 (Mean 22.55)
16 – 30 (Mean 23.29)
6) You have just been accepted to a couple of the schools that you've applied to for Dentistry. How would you go about making your decision about which school to go to?
7) Have you ever been in a situation where you have disagreed with a decision made by one of your supervisors?
8) Have you ever been in a situation where you have disagreed with the actions of someone very close to you? What did you do?
9) Have you ever had to reassure someone of a decision that you have made but that they do not agree with?
10) Do you play any sports? What's your favorite sport?
11) Why do you want to be a dentist?
12) Tell us about a mistake that you have made at some point in your life.