Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2 Kor 8:1-31 Ons maak aan julle bekend, broers, die onverdiende guns van God wat aan die gemeentes van Makedonia gegee is, 2 dat, onder baie toetse van stryd, hulle oorvloedig was in blydskap en dat, die diepte van hulle armoede, oorvloedig gemaak is in die rykdom van hulle vrygewigheid,3 want hulle was na vermoë, ek getuig dit, bo vermoë, uit hulleself gewillig.
Die verstaan van Onverdiende GunsMaak ons harte en hande oop vir ander. As ek verstaan hoe vrygewig Vader teenoor my was. So hoe kan ons daaraan dink om vir ander te gee as ons self sukkel om deur te kom? Die sleutel is ons ervaring van Vader se Onverdiende Guns. Giving is a blessing, not a burden.
- Grace produces deep joy during great adversity. - Grace enables rich generosity even during extreme poverty. - Grace changes my focus from what I can get to what I can give. - Grace transforms my natural bent of wanting to have into wanting to help. - Grace is personified in Jesus Christ, who "though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, so that you through His poverty might become rich" Giving is not a burden but a grace in which we are called to excel.
Deut 28:12hwhywill open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
* I will givehwhy-God top priority in my life. Mat 6:33.* I will seek to grow in the knowledge of hwhy-God and His ways. Prov 2:3-5.* I will yield all my financial rights to hwhy-God. Phil 2:5-6.* I will conduct my financial manners in such a way as to glorify hwhy-God. 1 Cor 10:31.
* I will humbly ask hwhy-God for the supply of my needs. Phil 4:6.* I will take hwhy-God as my source and believe He will supply my needs. Phil 4:18-19.* I will be grateful to hwhy-God for what He supplies. 1 Thes 5:18.* I will keep in mind that hwhy-God promises supply in my basic needs and not my desires. 1 Tim 6:8.
* I will remember that hwhy-God is more interested in developing my character than to make me rich. 3 Yog 2,Ya'akov 1:3+4.* I will seek to maintain a Biblical lifestyle and will seek to make investments with eternal value.1 Yog 2:15. Mat 6:20. 1 Tim 6:18-19.* I will not lend money to a fellow believer with interest. Ex 22:24
* I will give my Tithes & Offerings to the work of hwhy. Mal 3:10, 2 Cor 9:7.* I will give what I can to the poor and the needy.( Alms ) Prov 19:17, Ps 41:1-3.* I will give generously to my wife. 1 Kefa 3:7.* I will transfer all ownership of all that I have and am to hwhy. Mark 10:29-30.
2 Cor 8:3 " For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own," A study of this and the following verses reveals an attitude that is different.
* I will achieve financial freedom. Prov 22:7. Mat 6:24.* I will not be in debt. Rom 13:8. Prov 3:27.* I will save to pay cash for the things I need. Prov 21:20.* I will establish a budget and do my best to live within it. Prov 16:9. Prov 24:3. Phil 4:11.
* I will not compete with others to display and maintain my status. Phil 2:3.* I will work hard to deserve my salary or income or provision. Eph 6:7, 2 Thes 3:10.* I will be honest in all my doings. Prov 11:1, Mat 7:12.* I will avoid becoming surety. Prov 6:1-5.* I will not go into partnership with a non- believer who doesn't accept these principles. 2 Cor 6:1-4.
1. Absolute trust in the character of hwhy. Trust Him for what He says and do.2. Absolute commitment to the will of hwhy. Trust His will as the best for you.3. Absolute obedience to the Word of hwhy.4. Absolute assurance in your relationship with Him.5. An intense longing to see hwhy at work.6. A continuing confirmation of our faith in the promises we claimed.
* hwhy's children must make deposits that bear everlasting dividends.* hwhy gives different gifts and expect results from it.* Nothing is ours, all belong to hwhy* Do not give when you do not need it any more. Give it when somebody else needs it.
* Only a few people have a lot of money and is rich at the same time* Do not give with exterior motives, self enrichment or for a price.* hwhy always asks everything.* Do you believe the Bible. Does your Bank account show that you believe it.
* You are responsible for the present needs, not to save up for possible future needs.* Put your money where your mouth is. Be careful for idle words.* Most people lack a vision of eternity.* Always plan to consider others. You are not the most important.
* hwhy has no saturation point* You can not out-give hwhy-God* What do you and your Church do with hwhy's money* Do you give to receive, or to be able to give more and let hwhy be lifted up.
1. Inspiration2. Delegation3. Organization4. Utilization5. Multiplication6. Realization7. Conservation and over-flow
1. Inspiration:The disciples felt they have done enough "send them away" - Yeshua inspires them with a vision of doing more." give them to eat" - We need to hear from heaven and not work out our own fancy schemes.
2. Delegation:Food did not miraculously appear in the hands of the people. He gave responsibilities to people through whom He performed the provision.
3. Organization:Then He commanded them all to sit down in groups. We must have sound and wise organization.
4. Utilization:We must begin using what we have, even if it is only 5 loaves and 2 fishes. We begin to give what we are and have to Him and will be amazed what He is able to do with that. You can not give what you do not have and own.
5. Multiplication:All our planning and principles will not work if we have not met with the God of the impossible. The God of miracles. The disciples knew they can not do the task with what they have but had to trust and obey and see the miracles. We can only move into this if we live in co-operation with the God of miracles through trust.
6. Realization:We can realize our goal. The task was accomplished.
7. Conservation and over flow: Lastly Yeshua told them to not waste what was left. God is providing liberally but never must it be wasted. Spend wisely. And there was 12 baskets left. Minister to others and hwhy-God will also abundantly supply in your own needs.
TRUST GIVING IS MONEY hwhy-GOD GIVES THROUGH YOU WHICH HE WOULD NOT GIVE TO YOU IF HE DID NOT TRUST YOU TO PASS IT ON. IT IS NOT TO GIVE WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE.
- Trust God and hear from Him how much He wants to give through you to a person in His service!!- Not according to your ability but according to His. - Let hwhy-God tell you exactly how much He wants you to trust Him for. - Know that you can always receive His provision for His purpose.
Prov 3:9-10Honor hwhy with your substance, and with the firstfruits of all your increase, 10 and your barns shall be filled with plenty, and your vats shall be bursting with new wine.
Prov 22:9He who has a beneficent eye shall be blessed; for he gives of his bread to the poor.
Ecc 11:1Cast your bread upon the waters; for you shall find it after many days.
Isa 58:6-116 Is not this the fast that I have chosen: To loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? 7 Is it not to break your bread to the hungry, and that you should bring home the wandering poor? When you see the naked to cover him; and not hide yourself from your own flesh? 8 Then shall your light break forth as the dawn, and your health shall spring forth speedily; and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of hwhy shall bring up the rear. 9 Then you shall call, and hwhy will answer; you shall cry out, and He shall say, Here I am. If you take the yoke away from your midst, the pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness; 10 and if you extend your soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall your light shine in the darkness, and your darkness shall be as the noonday. 11 And hwhy shall guide you continually and satisfy your soul in dry places, and make your bones fat; and you shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Mal 3:8,10Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me. But you say, How have we robbed You? In the tithe and the offering. 9 You are cursed with a curse, for you have robbed Me, even this whole nation. 10Bring all the tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now with this, says hwhy of Hosts, whether I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour out a blessing until there is not enough room to store it.
Matt 10:42And whoever gives one of these little ones only a cup of cold water in the name of a disciple, truly I say to you, he shall by no means lose his reward.
Matt 19:21-30Jesus said to him, If you want to be perfect, go, sell what you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in Heaven; and come, follow Me. 22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful, for he had many possessions. 23 Then Jesus said to His disciples, Truly, I say to you that it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of Heaven. 24 And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. 25 When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, Who then can be saved? 26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. 27 Then Peter answered and said to Him, Behold, we have left everything and followed You. What then will there be for us? 28 And Jesus said to them, Truly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My name, shall receive a hundredfold, and inherit eternal life. 30 But many who are first will be last, and the last first.
Matt 25:34-40Then the King will say to those on His right hand, Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me. 37 Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You? 40 And the King will answer and say to them, Truly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.
Luke 6:38Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over it will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.
2 Cor 9:6-12But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not from sorrow or out of duty; for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in everything, may abound for every good work. 9 As it is written: He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever. 10 Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for eating, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness, 11 while you are enriched in everything unto all sincerity, which causes thanksgiving through us to God. 12 For the ministry of this service not only supplies what is lacking to the saints, but also is abounding through many thanksgivings to God, 13 through the proof of this ministry, they glorify God for your professed obedience to the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal sharing with them and all men,
Hebr 6:10For God is not unjust, to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister. 11 And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end, 12 that you do not become slothful, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
The overall attitude is to bless the kingdom. What can I do or increase to bless the Kingdom. Once this is our attitude and desire - God can use us most effectively.
2 Cor 9:6-But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 So let each one give as he decided in his heart, not from sorrow or out of duty; for God loves a cheerful giver.
8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in everything, may abound for every good work. 9 As it is written: He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor; His righteousness endures forever.