Outcome of Conditional Grants & Capital Expenditure as at 30 November 2005 [Section 40(4) of PFMA]. Select Committee on Finance National Council of Provinces Presented by: Chris Adams Intergovernmental Relations National Treasury 16 January 2006. National Treasury’s Role.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Select Committee on Finance
National Council of Provinces
16 January 2006
National Treasury dev. Culture of
Assessing credibility of prov. Budgets
Ensure that each treasury prepares
quarterly reports for its cabinet or exco.
NT prepares a consolidated quarterly
report for all provinces.
- Education at R46,7bn (64,6%)
- Health at R29,4bn (62,3%)
- Social Development R37,4bn (62,8%)
Prog 2 - Prov Dist Health Services
Prog 4 - Prov Hospital Services
Prog 5 - Central Hospital Services
Conditional Grants – Flow of Info (TRANSFERS)
These grants are included in “general” provincial expenditure
- Hospital Revitalisation (Health) (44,3%)
- Hospital Management and QI (Health) (46,6%)
- Social Assistance Admin (51,5%)
- Integrated Nutrition prog (53,6%)
- National School Nutrition Prog (56,7%)
30 January 2006