INTRO Fizz 1. List the 5 parts of the scientific method?
INTRO Fizz 2. A possible explanation for a set of observations is called a _______________.
INTRO Fizz 3. The road map for “knowing”?
4. Simply increasing in size corresponds to this characteristic of life? INTRO Fizz
5. A paramecium has the ability to move water in and out to maintain a water balance. This is an example of what characteristic of life. INTRO Fizz
6. The dependent variable should be on the _________ axis of a graph? INTRO Fizz
8. The term that describes organisms that make their own food? INTRO Fizz
9. The variable manipulated by the experimenter is called the _______________ variable. INTRO Fizz
INTRO Fizz 10. The term used to describe organisms that cannot make their own food.
INTRO Fizz 11. An experiment in which only one variable is changed is called a ______________ experiment.
INTRO Fizz 12. Every organism is made up of structures (like organs, membranes, cells), these structures have a certain job or _____________.
INTRO Fizz 13. Theories are important in science because they unify hypotheses and are supported by ______________.
INTRO Fizz 14. Data that involves numbers rather than descriptions is called ______________ data.