Hong Kong Chinese Women’s Club College. Learning Through Project Work Form 3 (2002-03) Experience Sharing. Task. Display Board Exhibition and Game Stall for F.1 & F.2 Students Theme: Our Mainland. Objectives.
Learning Through Project Work
Form 3 (2002-03)
* Generic skills
1. Briefing in hall assembly
Grouping and Planning
1. Random grouping by teachers of 9 - 11 students a group.
2. Select an area of Interest
Chinese Cuisine (中國美食)
Chinese Traditional Festivals (中國傳統節日)
Chinese Musical Instruments
Landmarks of China
Buildings in Beijing
Delicious Food in the Ten Most Popular Scenic Areas
Famous Hills and Lakes in China
Traditional Chinese Festivals and Local Celebrations
The Four Great Inventions of China
Popular Sports in China
Tourist Attractions in China
Tourist Attractions of Beijing
Legends Related of Chinese Festivals
Minorities of China
Beijing -- our Capital
Collect relevant information and materials in library-hunt or web-sites
Draft information for display board exhibition and design a game stall.
1. Submit work plan
2. Supervisors hold regular meetings with group members
4. Submit the logbook (1st time)
Content of logbook (first submission)
Present displayed information and idea of the game stall in class on 3/3/03 and 17/3/03.
1. Prepare and decorate the display board and the game stall on 26/3.
2. Run the game stall for F.1 and F.2 students on 27/3 and 28/3.
3. Submit the logbook (2nd time)
Reflection and Evaluation
1. 4th meeting with supervisor (Evaluation and reflection of the process of the project learning + collection of scripts / logbooks)
2. Hall assembly: Experience sharing with F.2 schoolmates.