Kaohsiung Commercial District Shinkuchan and Sanduo’s Consumers: A Comparative Analysis of Consumers’ Behavior, Attitude and Preference. UE4A 1098200009 Jenny Chang. Purposes:. reference material to these two commercial districts ’ organizers.
UE4A 1098200009 Jenny Chang
1. image commercial district
2. development of commercial streets
3. visual design of the business areas
The commercial districts →a good platform In the future, how to attract people in order to expand the value of the commercial district were the developmental points.
1. consumer behaviour
2. consumers’ attitude
3. consumers’ preference
Time: winter vacation(1/14/2013 ~ 2/8/2013)
100 for Shinkuchan & 100 for Sanduo
1. problem recognition
3. alternative evaluation
4. purchase intention
5. the final act of buying.
3 sections :
(1) consumer behavior (demography profile, consumer’s habits and motivation)
(2) consumers’ attitude (what do they like)
(3) consumers’ preference (common things to compare)