Company Profile . ( Jun 2011 ). 135-090 , Sudang Building 5F, 75-6 Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu , Seoul, Korea Tel. +82-2-3443-2252 Fax. +82-2-3443-2084 http://www.mqgroup.kr. Table of Contents. 1. Company Introduction MQ Group Overview History 2. Business Business Overview
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
( Jun 2011 )
135-090 , Sudang Building 5F, 75-6 Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
Tel. +82-2-3443-2252 Fax. +82-2-3443-2084
Company nameMQ NETWORKS
CEO Mr. Li Geun Kim
HQ AddressSudang building 5F, 75-6, Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, SeoulKorea
Sourcing staffs General Manager - Mr. Dongjun Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel. +82-70-4070-8224 / Mobile. +82-10-5720-8800
Import Manager - Ms. Anna WOO (email@example.com)
Tel. +82-70-4070-8222 / Mobile. +82-10-9399-5509
Contact Tel. +82-2-3443-2252 (Rep.)
Business fieldFoods, personal care goods, household goods
Page# 1 of 10
2010 11. Changed the company name to MQ NETWORKS, MQ LOGISTICS
09. Purchased Ansan logistics center (KRW 20 billion)
08. Secured Investment from Government of Singapore Investment Corporation
08. Made a supply contract with Samsung Tesco Homeplus and Lotte Mart
2009 10. Purchased the site of Duckpyung logistics center (in progress)
07. Added the direct import business with P&G Singapore (GEM)
04. Completed the construction of Yongin logistics center
2008 10. Made a distribution contract with Green Cross Corporation
2007 01. Made a supply contract with Shinsegye Department Store, GS Retail and GS 25
2006 05. Made a supply contract with Korea 7 Eleven
01. Made a distribution contract for Gillette, Oral-B and Durecell with P&G Korea
2005 06. Launched Gwangju logistics center
02. Made a business contract with IPSEN Korea
2004 03. Made a vendor contract with Bausch Lomb Korea
01. Made a contract with Hanhwa Galleria department store
2002 09. Made a supply contract with CVS (Ministop, Buytheway, and Family mart)
2000 02. Launched Hanamlogitics center
02. Made a supply contact with Lotte department store, P&G Korea
02. Established Multi-Q Co., Ltd
MQ NETWORKS is a specialized distribution company having differentiated marketing and distribution capabilities.
We have our in-house logistics center as well as diversified supplying channels. It will make a great synergy effect combined with distribution and logistics service at one stop.
We are No.1 P&G distributor in Korea and No.1 provider of nonfood products for CVS.
We are covering all distribution channels in Korea, so products launching system and process is very efficient.
Many of our staffs have work experience in global companies, so the communication with global companies is excellent.