VOE Reward & Recognition Promotional Campaign Summary. Recognition for a Good Job Objectives: To cultivate a culture of recognition throughout NAIT. Target Audience: Primary: All NAIT individual contributors; Secondary: NAIT People Managers
Recognition for a Good Job
Objectives: To cultivate a culture of recognition throughout NAIT.
Target Audience: Primary: All NAIT individual contributors; Secondary: NAIT People Managers
Strategy: Reward & Recognition Promotional Campaign – 5 week Kick-Off starting mid-July.
Encourage peer to peer and Manager to IC to recognize each other for Everyday Excellence through GOT by setting a weekly goal as shown on the NAIT intranet “Shine Talley”. Reward 1 recognizer and 1 recognizee with a StandOut award on a weekly basis for 5 weeks to instill a good habit of recognizing others.
Tools: NAIT Standout Awards & Galaxy of Thanks (GOT)- use as interim tools until NAOT program is finalized. Recognition Topics Addressed:
- Senior Management Focus on Recognition for a good job: via campaign kick-off activity of sending GOT messages to all subordinates
- Everyday Excellence: Thanking people everyday via Galaxy of Thanks online tool
- Recognizing Recognizers: via weekly StandOut Award by random drawing from recognizers database (FTE’s only)
Interest-generating and brand building Posters
Rich-text email messages
Intranet Home Page dynamic “dashboard” banner
Tracking Success: Target a goal of a 10% increase in intranet-based Galaxy of Thanks Recognition messages.
- Establish baseline of NAIT GOT messages sent from Jan. 08 through April 08
- Pulse point the GOT tally on a weekly basis and publish on NAIT intranet
- Compare 5 week GOT stats against baseline number.
- After week 5, reinforce message if GOT numbers decrease.
Everyday Excellence (EE), Manager Focus & Recognizing Recognizers(dates to be confirmed)
- EMAIL: - Detailing All VOE Recognition topics - Recognizing Recognizers - Manager Focus on Recognition - ‘Thank you’ Talley Update and weekly winners announced - Home Page Feature – Weekly tally Update and winners listed - Reward: $50 to one recognizer and one recognizee.
Measuring Campaign Success:
Establish baseline of NAIT GOT messages sent from Jan. 08 through April 08
Encourage GOT activity by setting a weekly goal as shown on the “Shine Talley” (Slide 4)
Reward recognizers and recognizees on a weekly basis for 5 weeks
Compare 5 week GOT stats against baseline #.
After week 5, reinforce message if GOT numbers decrease.
Generates interest and awareness and brands the campaign.
Kick off email sent from Mark commending the staff for a great first half, 2008.
Please watch your inbox for ways to Recognize each other for Everyday Excellence and for cash Rewards too!
NAIT REWARD & RECOGNITION for a good job Recognize someone today with A Galaxy of Thanks!
TO: All NAIT EmployeesFROM: Recognition for a Good Job VOE TeamRE: Recognition for Everyday Excellence
VoE: Listening, taking action…
-- Your Recognition for a Good Job VOE Team:Scott Pankoff, Ken Ballew, Brenda Chedester, Debbie Comisar, Jim Drabelle, Theresa Fee, Joe Flores, Lisa Frerichs, Alan Kravitz, Stacey Kurtz, Kathy LaMay, Debbie Maldonado, Mel Milne, Heather Rebella, Cabot Rohrer, Tony Sano, John Tanzi, Darlene Watson
Reward disclaimer regarding eligibility (i.e.: Full time exempt employees only) to be added under the “details” link. Pending legal dept. approval.
Week of July 21: Reward & Recognition Posters will appear throughout your sites. (Poster Sample Below)
VOE Campaign – Email Message to People Managers