Best Indian Destinations to Visit in 2021 Month by Month Inspiration Presentation By Noble House Tours
Introduction The choice of holiday destinations in India seems to be infinite- from scenic destinations to historically and culturally soaked sites from cities bustling with chaos and confusion to destinations providing laid-back and comfortable stays. When it comes to choosing amazing value holiday destinations, India’s got the wow-factor in more ways than one. The new year is just around the corner so let’s explore the amazing destination in India there are many best Indian destinations to visit in 2021 months by month inspiration. In 2021, every month enjoy a new destination.
Here Are The Best Destination To Visit In 2021 Month By Month Inspiration 1. January: Auli Auli is also one of the most captivating tourist destinations to visit in Uttarakhand in January. It is one of the less explored hill stations in India, Auli stands tall at an elevated height of 2500 meters above sea levels. This place offers a captivating view of the great Himalayas ranges. Auli is the most recommended place for mountain lovers. It’s a small town situated in Uttarakhand. Auli is also named as the ”Skiing capital of India”. This is the preeminent place to learn skiing. Skiing is one major activity that attracts tourists to this place.
2. February: Andaman And Nicobar Islands The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a cluster of islands situated 1400 km from the eastern coast of India in the Bay of Bengal. These islands are widely famous for their evergreen dense forests, tranquil beaches, blue-aqua green color of the sea, fabulous breathtaking landscapes, wonderful coral reefs, and adventurous water sport. With picturesque shimmering beaches, lagoons of turquoise blue waters, and a bit of history, the Andaman and Nicobar islands is a little slice of heaven.
3. March: Sikkim Sikkim is another one of the best Indian destinations to visit in 2021 in March. This place is located in the northeastern part of India. For nature admires and peace lovers this is a majestic place to visit. Sikkim is a small state with a big heart and several tourist attractions to witness. Some of the most enjoyable attractions to visit in Sikkim are Teesta River, Tsongmo Lake, and Rangeet River. March is the best time for shopping and to explore the amazing attractions in Sikkim.
4. April: Darjeeling Darjeeling is a fabulous place to explore in India in the month of April. This destination sitting 2590 meters above sea level, the emerald green hill station of Darjeeling, also known as the ‘Queen of the hills’. Darjeeling is a melting pot of varied cultures and is situated in the state of West Bengal in India. It’s awe-inspiring valleys, meandering rivers and lush green tea gardens are the amazing features of Darjeeling.
5. May: Manali Manali is an enchanting hill station to visit in India. Manali is nestled in the potent Himalayas; it has an abundance of marvelous valleys filled with forests of deodar, oak, and pine. This hill station is a renowned place for adventure sports such as ice skating, paragliding, rock climbing, and rappelling. Manali is an adequate package of nature, food and adventure, and antiquated heritages. The captivating and splattering Beas rives passing amidst the valley.
6. June: Kashmir Kashmir is a wonderful place to explore in India in the month of June. The charismatic elegance of Kashmir is simply incomparable. This place is also known as the ‘heaven on earth’. The natural resources and complex heritage have attracted tourists from not only within the country however all over the globe. The weather in Kashmir is although pleasant during the year this time is the best to see the splendid charm of this heavenly state.
7. July: Leh Ladakh Leh Ladakh is a land full of captivating attractions to visit. The wonderful things that attract tourists are exotic landscapes, peaceful surroundings. Leh Ladakh is one of the best places to visit in India in July. This marvelous place houses numerous stupas and monasteries. For tourists, Leh Ladakh is truly bliss on earth. Every year number of tourists visit this fabulous place. Ladakh is an amazing destination that loves spectacular locations, monasteries, and vibrant markets.
8. August: Kodaikanal Kodaikanal is an amazing place to visit in the month of August. This destination I resting on the southern peak of the Palani hummocks around 120 km far from the city of Madurai. It’s a small, easy-doing hill station Kodaikanal is untouched by commercialism and therefore, ranks on top amid India’s most fabulous hill station. From the tranquil Kodaikanal lake to the picturesque Poombai village Kodaikanal has many places to explore.
9. September: Rishikesh Rishikesh is also the best Indian destination to visit in 2021 in September. It’s the most magnificent and great tourist destination in India. This place is nestled on the bank of the divine river Ganga, in the foothills of the Himalayas. Rishikesh is renowned for the lush green hills, Blue Ganga, the ancient Hindu temples, and many more. This fabulous city of Uttarakhand is also known as the World’s Yoga Capital because this place has a predominant yoga study center and has several intervention centers and ashrams where anyone can learn yoga.
10. October: Coorg Coorg is an enchanting place to explore in the month of October. It is situated amid the majestic landscape of Karnataka and enclosed by Mysore in the East, Mangalore in the North, and Kerala in the south-west. From the wonderful coffee plantations and the greenery to the misty mountains and the wildlife sanctuaries, there are many things that you can visit in Coorg. It is a fabulous gateway for all the wanderlust visitors.
11. November: Jaipur Jaipur is a captivating and charming destination and the capital city of Rajasthan. This enchanting city is also renowned as the Pink city. It is famous for its rich culture and tradition. There are various fabulous places to explore in Jaipur-Pink city. Furthermore, Jaipur is renowned all over the world for its luxurious palaces and forts, which showcase the grandeur of Rajputs and Indian design.
12. December: Lakshadweep Lakshadweep is the best Indian destination to visit in 2021. This Island comprises picturesque beaches, lush-green rainforests, awe-inspiring landscapes, and many more. It is a holiday destination that provides Indian travelers accommodation at reasonable prices. The Exotic islands of Lakshadweep offer Kayaking, swimming, dolphin watching, and explore the forests behind the beach.
CONTACT US Address 197, Flyover Market, Defence Colony, New Delhi 110024 (India) Email Address email@example.com Phone Number 9810026888 visit us www.noblehousetours.com