BENCHMARKING AIRBUS 380. TABLE OF CONTENTS. Benchmarking a brief background behind the company Introduction of airbus 380 Facts about A380 Expansion Problems arising post merger Why Did the Project Fail ? A380 crash with a CRJ700
1. Member Identity- The degree to which employees identify with the organization as a whole rather than with their specific job or professional expertise.
2. Team Emphasis- The degree to which team activities are organized around groups rather than individuals.
3. Management Focus- The degree to which management decisions take into account the effect of outcomes on people within the organization.
4. Unit Integration- The degree to which units within the organization are encouraged to operate in a coordinated or interdependent manner.
5. Control – The degree to which rules, policies, and direct supervision are used to oversee and control employee behaviour.