8) Google Plus Google Plus is Google's foray into the world of social media. As an internet giant, they felt the need to integrate the rest of their services into a social media platform.
6) Cosmopolitan Yogurt Cosmopolitan Magazine is extremely successful and has been for a long time. Every month they entertain their readers with all sorts of articles, including roundup lists of sex tips that are ostensibly not great tips, but are definitely fun to read.
5) Segway People want their modes of transportation to bring to mind certain ideas: functional, sexy, powerful, sleek. The Segway, sadly, brings to mind images of fanny packs, cargo shorts, and socks with sandals.
4) Harley Davidson Perfume Harley Davidson brings to mind the ideas of freedom, rebellion, toughness, life on the road, beards and beer bellies.
2) Microsoft Zune If you are going to attempt to compete with an already-established and massively popular, innovative, game-changing product such as the iPod, it is best to make sure you are rolling out something spectacular.
1) New Coke Often talked about in business school marketing classes as the prime example of a product failure, New Coke was a true disaster. The Coca-Cola corporation, by the 1980s, had built a massive recognizable brand.