Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Don't know how to rank on Google? Follow these 5 simple steps and see the change in the ranking of your website.
Newton Consulting India is the subsidiary of Newton Consulting Group Inc. with its HQ in New York, USA. We are among best brand consultancy firms India. Our services include Business Consulting, Product Development, Creative Designing and Digital media marketing. If you are looking for a branding agency then call us at 011-65578601 our visit our website http://www.newton.co.in.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
5 Simple Steps to Improve your Website Ranking! November 7, 2017
1. Do a Proper On-Page Optimization On-Page optimization is the changes that are made on the website. On-page optimization includes your website title, description, focused Keywords, Internal Links, Headings Tags, Image Name & ALT Tags etc. There is a report which says, 70 % of your website ranking is affected by improper On-page SEO.
2. Original and Keyword focused content Whether it's a blog or a website content, you should be original because search engines like Google love original content and if you are copying content from others you get penalized. Your content should be around your targeted keywords that will help your website ranking.
3. Mobile Friendly website There is a study which says, over 2 billion Smartphone users will make some kind of transaction on their mobile device, and 95% of users look up local information about a business before visiting it. With these change in trend, it is important for you to have a mobile-friendly website.
4. Proper Off-Page Optimization Off-page SEO is the back links that your website get from some other website. Off-Page elements include bookmarking, classifieds, PDF submission, PPT submission, Video & Blog submission etc. You should include your website links while doing all these submissions.
5. Track your website performance After doing all these activities it is important for you to track your website performance. Use Google analytics and webmaster by Google for tracking your website performance. Both are free tools and give you all the information of your website visitors and the keywords that are ranking.
For More Information India Office: 512-513, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019 011-65578601 | 9958787711 www.newton.co.in https://www.linkedin.com/company/newton-consulting-group-inc