T he King and the Qu een qu arreled qu ickly How many o c eans is A s ia wa sh ed by?. Tongue-twister. Scotland Russian Federation New York Black Sea Europe Arctic Ocean Volga North America France Alps. Articles with geographical names.
To get information about geographical particularities of Australia, its history, cities, structure
To develop skills of working with text
To develop skills of speaking and listening comprehension
Answer the question: “Whyis Australia called an upside down world?”Australia – an Upside Down World
2. Australia consists of 7 states and 1 territory.
3. The name of the country came from Latin word which means “northern”.
4. The capital of Australia is Sydney.
5. The official language in Australia is English.
6. The country’s head is President.
7.There is a British flag and white stars on Australian flag.
8. Animal world of Australia is unique.
9.The hottest month in Australia is July.True or False
2) Chinese, Dutch and British sailors;
3) Union Jack
5) Port Jackson;
7) one country;
8) new roads, railways and growing cities;
9) Italy, Germany, Greece and Holland.
2. The name of one of the oceans, Australia washed by
3. It is a wild dog.
4. One of the biggest cities in Australia.
5. Native inhabitants of Australia.
6. The name of one of the territories in Australia.