Multi-Criteria Tendering System (MCTS). Yoshifumi Nishimura Government Buildings Department Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Japan The Workplace Network 2001 Oslo & Copenhagen 7 th May, 2001. Ⅰ Outline of MCTS. Background
Government Buildings Department
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, Japan
The Workplace Network 2001
Oslo & Copenhagen 7th May, 2001
Applied to the following case:
(1) Construction cost shall be under the ceiling price.
(2) Tender performance shall satisfy all the minimum requirement of indispensable criteria.
(3) Evaluation score shall be over the reference score.
FIBi = Basic points of indispensable criteria i
FIEi = Additional points of indispensable criteria i in accordance with performance
FDi = Points of dispensable criteria i in accordance with performance
Ci = Cost besides construction cost
(i.e. compensation cost)
- show each evaluation criterion, evaluation method and so on in tender documentation.
- record and show the tender evaluation and the result of award to the public.
- properly cope with the complaint from the tenderers.
- to specify the performance on the contract documents
- to verify the performance by supervisions and inspections
- to state in tender documentation and contract documents that reconstruction or compensation shall be made if the realized performance would not satisfy the specifications.
The Extra-high Voltage Substation for the new
Laboratory in Tsukuba Science City
Power receiving system: Main/Sub 2-feeder receiving system
Distribution system: Three-phase Three-wire system, 66kV
Insulated system: Gas installed system
Installed capacity: 15,000 kVA
Installation system: Indoor-type
: given in case that all the proposed conditions are better than the minimum requirements
: given according to the amount of SF6 gas reduction, Efficiency of Transformer
(Cost of Power Rate due to Electrical Loss)
: total cost of the power rate corresponding to the power loss in twenty years
Base points + Additional points
Construction Cost + Cost of the power corresponding to the electrical loss
Evaluation Criteria: Construction cost and Time of the road closing
Result: The time of the whole road closing was reduced an hour by the day.
Evaluation Criteria: Construction Cost and Period of water level lowering
Result: The period was fifty-six weeks, thirteen weeksshorter than expected.
To procure and supply fine quality objects
impartially, inexpensively and timely
- Our responsibility