Chapter 17 Section 2 Weather Patterns. 1. Why does weather constantly change?. - because of movement of air and moisture in the atmosphere. a large body of air that has properties similar to the part of Earth’s atmosphere over which it develops example: over land = dry
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- because of movement of air and moisture in the atmosphere
2. air mass
3. What air masses affect the U.S.?
- from high pressure to low pressure
- Used to measure air pressure
8. Weather caused by pressure
- a boundary between two air masses of different density, moisture, or temperature
2. weather at frontal boundaries
- cloudiness, precipitation, and storms
4. cold front
6. occluded front.