Minor Work Permit. Issuing Officer Training J. Ronald DeJuliis, Commissioner. Maryland Work Permit Process.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Issuing Officer Training
J. Ronald DeJuliis, Commissioner
Instructions for the Minor
Instructions for the Issuing Officer
● Has the application been signed by the minor, parent and employer?
● Is the minor between the ages of 14 – 17?
● Select the Proof of Age and verify that the online application matches the
hard copy application.
● Click the approve button to print the Maryland Work Permit for Minors.
● Sign the official Minor Work Permit and give it to the minor to provide to
● Retain the hard copy of the application on file for three years.
This concludes the Minor Work Permit Issuing Officer Training.
Issues concerning violations of the Employment of Minors law should be directed to the Commissioner of Labor and Industry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commissioner of Labor and Industry
Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
1100 N. Eutaw Street – Room 606
Baltimore, MD 21201