Bridal makeup is important these days, and this is why it’s getting expensive day by day. While you have so many things to spend on, there may be a situation when you run out of the money or reach your credit limits. What would you do if such problem arise leaving you with nothing to spend on bridal makeup? • There aren’t too wedding makeup artists in Toronto who offer high quality services at affordable prices; however, http://www.monicamakeupartist.com is an exception. But, what if you live in another city where this service is not approachable? • You need to keep your eyes open all the time to find saving opportunities on makeup. Here you can learn 5 possible, yet not so common ways to save on bridal makeup, just to keep you safe on such an special occasion
1. Stock Up With Coupons • Retail shops, pharmacies, internet stores and other departmental stores offer discounts on cosmetics and makeup items. Most of them issue coupon on independent websites. You can use those coupon codes to buy cheap cosmetics and stock up all the necessary items. People begin their wedding shopping long before the event. It’s ideal to start shopping makeup items 3 months before the wedding. Then you can apply yourself or ask someone to do it for you.
2. Get Your Hair Done From Cosmetology School • A nice way to save money on hair and makeup is to put yourself in front of immature artists. Trainees need practice. They need volunteers on whom they can try their skills, so that they can become full timers. While following your plan to save, you’re also doing them a favor and helping them reach their objectives. Even if you have a professional wedding makeup artist in Toronto, you can save your time and money on going to other places to get your hair done on a wedding day.
3. Meet with Cosmetic Counter • There are always a few makeup counters in huge departmental stores. They can give you a free makeover in anticipation of selling some of their products. You can schedule a meeting on your wedding day and have a complete bridal makeup at the expense of few lipsticks or foundations.
4. Visit Cosmetic Counters during Giveaway Seasons • In order to promote certain products, departmental stores offer free gifts to customers. It happens frequently when there’s new store in town. You can search your area for any new store offering cosmetic gifts. They may ask you to make a small purchase and offer free items in response. If you cannot visit, at least look for such kind deals online, to save more on makeup.
5. Make-up Party is A Good Idea • In big stores, they offer you discount and free gift items if you throw a makeup party and your guests purchase items from there. As you’re helping them sell items, you’re going to get something in response. You can choose makeup kits, makeup bags or whatever you need the most. • There are other tricks to save on make up, such as: • You can trade your services for a free bridal makeup • Use the items available with you and borrow some from your friends • Or you can call a salon and book yourself as a bridesmaid and avail their services for low rates.