Welcome Back. Discipline and School Activity Orientation. Administration. Dr. Fox--Principal Mr. Dolen--Assistant Principal Mrs. Aguilar--Assistant Principal Mrs. Lukach--Activities Director Mr. Bowers –Dean of Attendance (Periods 1-4). Campus Security. Greg- Main Campus
Discipline and School Activity Orientation
- He is available as a resource to help you. If you would like to talk to him see me or your counselor and we can have him come to school to talk to you.
A-G Kettering * Tuesdays
H-O Selof * Thursdays
P-Z Gullotti * Wednesdays
*Each counselor spends one day a week on the Freshmen Focus Campus.
Mrs. Hernandez (Registrar) – transcripts, records, etc.
Mrs. Greer (Counseling Secretary)
You are welcome to come by before school/after school/break/lunch, HOWEVER the counselors are extremely busy and have on and off- campus meetings, parent conferences, etc. on a regular basis. They will not know you are looking for them unless you leave a request.
Red forms are available in the front of the Counseling Office. Please fill one out and leave it for the counselor in the bin outside their door.
CONSEQUENCES FOR CELL PHONE VIOLATIONS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. DON’T ABUSE IT!
* Can reschedule ONCE per semester. Get forms from Mr. Bowers or Mrs. Scudellari in the Attendance Office. They must be signed by you and a parent.
* If you do not attend hours you will be placed on a hold list and unable to purchase dance tickets or attend other school’s dances. You may lose your lunch pass, parking permit, and/or work permit. Seniors may also lose senior activities including walking at graduation.
All are subject to five day suspension, Site Guidance Meeting, School transfer, and Expulsion. The School Resource Office (Sheriff’s Department WILL BE involved.
* Items found in your car, locker, etc. are considered to be in your possession. Please read about Search and Seizure in Student Handbook (page 31). Suspicion is all that’s need to search.
Teacher consequences AND office consequences
May be suspended
Read policy on page 27
HELP US MAINTAIN A SAFE SCHOOL! IF EHS IS SAFE, YOU ARE SAFE
MUST STAY INSIDE OF RED GATES ON EITHER SIDE OF THE MAIN GYM
Where to evacuate if there is an emergency:
- too short shorts
- stomach showing – low cut tops
- bra/bandeau/undergarments showing in deep cut tank
- shirts with weapons, alcohol, tobacco or anything
inappropriate for school
You will not be allowed into the dance if you are not dressed in accordance with the dress code. All school dress code rules apply at all dances and there are more specific dress code rules at dressier dances (Homecoming and Prom)
If you have further questions please ask Mrs. Lukach or Mrs. Aguilar. Bring or email one of us a picture and we will tell you if it’s okay!
Nope…but good try!
Too high cut!
BANDED AT THE BOTTOM
NO CUT OUTS
TOO LOW CUT!
SHIRT MUST HAVE COLLAR AND SLEEVES
Sadie Hawkins, and Prom.