1. Robcad Arc Training (v7.5.1) Trainer: Scott Bertsch, UGS Education Services
2. 2 Agenda Day 1
First third of the training book
Second third of the training book
Last third of the training book
Putting It All Together Project (if time permits)
3. 3 Answers to the Most Important Questions When are the breaks?
When is lunch?
When can we go home?
What if I have to “Close on a house” during class?
4. 4 Why am I here? We will be learning how to create robotic gas metal arc welding (GMAW a.k.a. Metal Inert Gas a.k.a. MIG) sessions using the Robcad Arc. This is a standard UGS course (WKP204U).
We will NOT cover Robcad Basics (WKP100U), Robcad Spot (WKP202U), or Robcad OLP (WKP211U). For more information on all UGS training courses see http://training.ugs.com
5. 5 Quick History Lesson Tecnomatix started developing Robcad in 1983.
Tecnomatix was acquired by UGS in Q1 2005.
UGS was acquired by Siemens in Q1 2007.
UGS is now part of the Automation and Drives division of Siemens.
Note: Robcad is pronounced “Robe CAD” as in Robot + CAD
6. 6 Real World Automotive Arc Welding Example 1 5th wheel