Envisioning the Future Together. Stewarding and Maximizing the “New Wave” of the World Prayer Assembly. Stewarding the “New Wave”. How can we work together under the leadership of the Holy Spirit to steward and facilitate the flow of the “New Wave” from the WPA throughout the Earth?
Stewarding and Maximizing the “New Wave” of the World Prayer Assembly
Model of unity, humility and connection of Christ’s Body in prayer and action
1) To work with the Lord and one another to raise up a global movement of transformational prayer for the spiritual revival of the church, reinvigoration of the mission movement, and reformation of the marketplace.
2) To especially focus on nurturing, mobilizing and connecting youth and children worldwide through prayer so they become leaders for Christ’s cause in church, mission and marketplace.
the fulfillment of Habakkuk 2:14:
2. Form a World Prayer Coalition
3. Encourage existing networks to arrange regional prayer assemblies uniting adults, youth and children to pray for their regions inter-generationally in follow-on to the WPA (2013-2017 and beyond):
1. “New Wave” planning/coordinating team with youth, children and IPC/WPA leadership continue Skyping, praying and deliberating and reporting back
2. Meet next year at the United Nations or in a regional prayer gathering (Middle East) to continue process
3. Appoint media/technology team to extend tri-generational prayer
4. That youth and children as point of the arrow begin planning world youth and children’s prayer assemblies with support and involvement from all three generations
5. Form a task force uniting people with special expertise to focus on prayer deliverance for global spiritual strongholds (eg. Mecca/ kaaba, Freemasonic “New World Order” network, Lucis Trust, etc. and for global gates (UN, World Econ Forum, IMF, etc.)
6. Work on gradual generational transfer of management, coordination and organization to 50’s, 40’s and 30’s leaders so seniors (over 60) can be “light as a feather” to provide encouragement, support, counsel and availability as mentors when desired
7. Create a global, interdenominational eldership or “council” (Jer. 23:18,22; Acts 13:1-3) to listen to God, watch and pray and be a corporate prophetic voice for Him
1. Seeds sown through prayer, unity and the power of the Spirit that become immense in their impact through His multiplication (Matthew 13:31-32)
2. Great river with tributaries flowing together towards the sea (Habakkuk 2:14) e.g. Amazon
Prayer movement connecting and uniting mission and marketplace efforts worldwide