O razvoju online igara i njihovoj mark etinškoj upotrebi. Stevan Radojević, CEO, Bad Pixel. O razvoju online igara i njihovoj mark etinškoj upotrebi. SADRŽAJ: O razvoju online igara u browser-u Način plasiranja i zarade (business model) Upotreba u marketingu.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Stevan Radojević, CEO, Bad Pixel
Classic Installment vs. Online Gaming
Igre u kojima se srecuprezentacijebrendova u raznimoblicima
Google: ‘second life advertisement’
Video of AA game
STA IGRE CINI ZANIMLJIVIM AKO IH GLEDAMO KAO MARKETINSKI MEDIJ?
3D modelovanje i animacija
Muzika i zvuk
BATTLESHIP FB GAME
Promoting Universal’s “Battleship,” users play each other as Humans vs. Aliens in a classic game of Battleship. Sink 3D ships, unlock film clips and battle for control of the high seas asynchronously or real-time.
Find all the missing Converse Pro Leather Vulcs for your chance to win a trip to New York City with your crew!
In this real-time, multiplayer online experience created for LucasArts, users learn about the new LEGO Star Wars video game while taking control of a Star Wars character and working collaboratively to solve puzzles.
MvsW is a running competition between men and women. After they registered with Nike+, their data are gathered and visualized on the website.
GAMING IN ADVERTISING > PULL + PUSH
• 67% of social gamers play daily; 65% of those play for 30 minutes or longer
• 64% of smartphone users play mobile games daily
• 57% of social gamers are female
• 54% of this audience are aged 22-39
• 66% have above-average income
• According to a study by Saatchi & Saatchi and Ipsos last year, two in five choose an online game as a preferred route to new product knowledge – a percentage well above that for traditional media advertising.
• WPP’s Lightspeed Research found 28% of 18-34 year-old respondents were more likely to buy products from a brand that has sponsored or advertised in social games.