Nosotros commands. “Let’s do something!”. Nosotros Commands: “Let’s….”. Nosotros commands express the idea of “let’s” do something. The speaker is included. To form these: you take the yo form, drop the O and add the opposite “ nosotros ” ending
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“Let’s do something!”
NOTE: -AR and -ER verbs do not stem-change in the nosotros, so you do not change them in the nosotros commands.
*You can also get the meaning “let’s” do something by using “Vamos a” but this can also mean “we are going to talk.” So to be clear, it’s best to use the nosotros command forms.
1.Let’s do a project. ________________________________________
2.Let’s not go to the store. ___________________________________
3.Let’s look for new clothes. ________________________________________
4.Let’s not cook dinner. ________________________________________
5.Let’s order food to go (parallevar). ________________________________________
For negative reflexive nosotros commands, you simply put the pronoun before the command:
1. Let’s brush our teeth! _____________________________________
2. Let’s wash our faces! ________________________________________
3. Let’s go to bed early! ________________________________________
4. Let’s have some fun. _______________________________________
5. Let’s love one another. ____________________________________________
6. Let’s support each other. ____________________________________________
7. Let’s not tell each other gossip. ___________________________________________
8. Let’s not feel frustrated. ___________________________________________
9. Let’s not sit down. __________________________________________