Virtual Tours To Experience Virtual Tours To Experience London City From Home London City From Home
Virtual Reality has completely altered our lifestyles. The things which were inaccessible to us can now be obtained without much hassle. Apart from developing the various technological fields, it has also revolutionized the tourism sector. People can now discover far off places on their mobile or laptop screens. This new form of tourism not only saves time and resources, but it also enables the middle class families to discover their favorite places by just sitting at home. The coronavirus pandemic has further compelled the travel enthusiasts to utilize virtual tours. From the churches of Paris to the palaces of London, people are experiencing the glamour of famous places only through virtual tours. In our today’s piece, we will be discussing about the places in London where you can go virtually. The list of places will certainly help you to add a lively flavor to your self-isolation days.
1 1. . Tower Tower Of Of London London: : You can decode the charismatic class of Tower of London through the audio and video guided virtual tours. The tower is situated near the bank of the River Thames and is famous for housing both the vile criminals and Crown Jewels. A guide will assist this virtual tour and bring to the fore the historical perspectives of this site. The mesmerizing views of battlements in the backdrop of lush green pastures are nothing short of a heaven. Amazingly, people will have the opportunity to watch the precious jewels of the royal family. Lastly, the glossy photographs of successive kings and queens are sure to dazzle your eyes. Must Read: Faremakers Guide To Book Special Flights
2. 2. The Churchill War Rooms The Churchill War Rooms: : This historically significant place is located near the Bletchley Park, a site that was one of the most important tactical locations for the Allied Forces in the World War I. It is believed that all the important war strategies of allied forces were conceived here. Its smoke filled rooms and claustrophobic corridors still rejuvenate the memories of the bloodiest war in the history of mankind. During the virtual tour, you will see the various sections from where the Churchill was giving orders. You will also find exciting old stuff such as typewriters, telephones, and the official documents.
3. 3. Twickenham TwickenhamStadium Stadium: : This stadium is significant for a couple of reasons as it has hosted the concerts of several famous singers. Similarly the Rugby League’s Challenging Cup finals were also held here. Sports fans must take the virtual tour of this stadium to see the panoramic and elegant images from all the angles. The tour will tell you how it feels like to watch match live from the stadium. The flashy images of the players playing rugby and the crowd chanting slogans will catch your gaze for good. The tour even offers you to choose the team that you want to see in the stadium. If you come here physically, you will also find lots of Cheap Hotels in the vicinity.
4. 4. 10 Downing Street 10 Downing Street: : 10 Downing Street is an uncontestable jewel in the crown of UK. It is believed it has been serving as home for the British prime ministers since 1735. Google Arts and Culture offer an impressive virtual tour of the 10 Downing Street. Viewers will be taken to the special rooms where they can witness the possessions of the prime minister. Similarly, you will also see the meeting room where the members of parliament are called to discuss the matters of state. There is also a magnificent staircase, which has the beautiful portraits of every UK prime minister.
5. 5. Buckingham Palace Buckingham Palace: : Buckingham Palace is an epitome of luxury and lavishness. Its spacious halls and the highly precious rooms can be seen online. The palace has a huge collection of arts that features the work of acclaimed artists including Vermeer and Rembrandt. The administration of London has termed this place the most iconic and prettiest landmarks in the city. If you go there physically, you can only visit the rooms in the summer months as they are closed for public in winter. Undoubtedly, your virtual tour of London would never complete without exploring the grandeur of Buckingham Palace.
6. 6. Royal Albert Hall Royal Albert Hall: : Before the deadly pandemic of coronavirus, people would gather here in thousands for the musical concerts. However, it is out of the question now because of the lockdown. But still, you can get the glimpse of the glitz and glamour of this hall by touring virtually. The 360-degree panorama will enable you to walk around the enthralling auditorium. The remarkable opulence of this hall will compel you to extend your virtual tour for many hours. It sheer grandiosity is the primary reason why the local as well as international artists love to perform here. Before the pandemic, people would book Cheap Flights Tickets to attend the concerts here.
Conclusion Conclusion: : You will get lost for hours in the online tours of London. From the mysterious architecture to the spacious stadiums, these tours will allow you to explore everything. So, don’t wait and make your lockdown days enjoyable by taking the virtual tours of London. Source Link: Virtual Tours To Experience London City From Home