Welcome to Parent Orientation 2012 with Mr. Scott. Knights of Knowledge Agenda. Welcome Expectations / Responsibilities III. My Pledge to Parents and Students Classroom Rules / Behavior Management Plan / V. Grading Policy Daily Schedule Curriculum Concepts Communicating with your child
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
with Mr. Scott
Students are expected to be present for school and ready to perform daily. Best work is expected at all times. Students are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with the established Classroom Rules.
1. The classroom is for learning, therefore we will not play in the classroom; this means we will not push, shove, hit, or kick fellow classmates.
2. We will treat others the way we want to be treated. We will respect others while they are speaking by not interrupting them.
3. We will take care of classroom supplies, as well as our own. We will not take other students supplies without permission.
4. We will do our best work, and conduct ourselves in a respectful manner at all times. We will work quietly and productively, always doing our best. If we do not understand assignments, we will ask questions.
5. We will be RESPECTFUL, RESPONSIBLE, and SAFE at ALL TIMES!
Assessments – 65% of Overall Grade Classwork – 25% of Overall Grade
Homework – 10% of Overall Grade
Scott Foresman is our Science curriculum. The students will gain an understanding of certain standards such as an understanding of the layers of the earth, life cycle of plants, weather, physical changes of matter, and ecosystems to name a few.
Communities is our curriculum for Social Studies. The students will gain an understanding of related skills such as map reading, identifying the continents, Alabama history, and trade pattern of the United States.