GARBAGE BIN. UNIT PORTFOLIO PRESENTSTION. ROMELITO P. OCAT f. Bustamante National High school. UNIT SUMMARY.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
UNIT PORTFOLIO PRESENTSTION
ROMELITO P. OCAT
f. Bustamante National High school
The students will learn the importance of math in our environment, specifically knowing ways on managing garbage disposal. To helped students come to this understanding they are grouped into 10 with 5 members in each group, and they will identify the characteristics, properties and volumes of a polyhedron in order for them to construct a garbage bin of any scales to be used as an aid in managing waste disposal.
* How math works in our community?
* What is the importance of polyhedron in our daily life?
This project will help my students develop 21st century skills by:
* To gather information about students manipulative skills.
* I want to find out what they already know about polyhedron and how they value geometrical figures as a means of maintaining clean and green environment.
* I ask students how math works in our community.
*If students have difficulties on how to set up formulas, measuring and scaling, I can provide strategies and relationship that will lead them to come up with better ideas.
*I would like to improved my assessment. I think I need to elicit more higher-order thinking, but I’m not sure how.