!. Desperado .!. Virtual Reality CS528. Semester Project. Under Guidance of Dr. Robert Kenyon. Vaidyasubramanian Chandrasekhar. The Story- THEME .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Under Guidance of Dr. Robert Kenyon.
Marina: To find the explosive and detonate it in opponents territory.
Gothic: To prevent the explosive from being detonated.
Each person has a Kalashnikov and also some limited number of grenades to use for his protection.
The users navigate in the networked terrain or plain in the cave and the Immersa desk.
The Yggdrasil scripting is extensively being used to simulated the game environment.
The Coding is mainly done in C++ in the SGI.
The 3D models are downloaded from the internet and added to the performer.
-Hierarchical representation of the
Virtual world- Scene Graph.
-Interactive virtual worlds.
-Nodes associated with Behaviors.
- Tying the behaviors to the nodes .
The Project is at present in the development state.
1. Overall Design of the project with the tree structures for the YG node are developed.
2. The various models required for the project
viz – humanoids, Guns, Bullets , Health
packets etc have been individually made ready and
testing the usage of the same has been completed.
3. The usage of the wand and other tracking items have
been tested in the cave environments.
4. The Mathematical model for the interaction has been constructed and implemented navigation in a surrounding has been done.
5. A program to create Terrains has been developed.
To be done
The above steps will take about a month to complete.