MEDIA JUNKIES : DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT Don’t Have A Digital Marketing Strategy? Are you one of those companies who don’t have a digital strategy yet? While these companies may be getting good results from the search, email or social media marketing, there are many opportunities that they are missing out on
Here are 10 compelling reasons why you should get one, and we mean now. 1. You Won’t Have Direction :Companies that don’t have a digital strategy most often lack clear goals on what they want to achieve online, be it gaining customers or nurturing relationship with existing ones. If you don’t have concrete goals, then you won’t be exerting effort in achieving targets that you should be aiming for.
2. You Don’t Know Your Online Market Share : You won’t be able to anticipate customer demand for online services if you are clueless when it comes to your online market share. Don’t forget that online market is different from the traditional, and would need a different approach.
3. Competitors Will Get More Market Share:You will lose the digital market if you don’t give due attention to your digital marketing.A strategy will cement exactly where you are now and where you want to be in the future, plus just how you will get there and how much you will spend
4. You Won’t Have Powerful Online Value Proposition : A well-defined online customer value proposition will help you engage new customers and encourage existing ones to stay loyal. Feel free to download our digital marketing benchmarks where you will see strategies and tactics like search, social media, email marketing and site/experience design.
5 You Don’t Know Your Online Customers : Digital is a measurable medium but Google Analytics can only give you numbers and nothing more. You need other tools to know your weak points and how best to address them.
6 . You’re Not Integrated : Digital media works best when it works in conjunction with traditional media. In a recent study, up to three quarters of the businesses admitted they did not have a digital marketing strategy or plan. This means that an alarming number of companies are running social and digital marketing campaigns, but with no strategy or plan in place.
7. Digital Doesn’t Have Enough Resources : Sadly, there is an always insufficient resource devoted to e-marketing and there is usually a lack of skills specific to it. This is pretty scary and like building a house with no foundations – if something goes wrong, you have absolutely no structure and you could see your hard earned work crumbling around your ears.
8. You Are Wasting Resources Through Duplication :For companies that have resources, it’s quite common to see different tools or agencies doing similar online marketing tasks. A separate digital marketing plan is created by showing opportunities and problems. Then, a path is mapped out by setting goals and tactics like how to integrate digital marketing into other business activities.
9. You’re Not Quick In Catching Up Or Staying Ahead : Top online brands such as Amazon, Dell and Google are dynamic. You have to think of new methods to gain and keep your customers.
10. You’re not optimizing : Companies that have a website always have analytics for their numbers but most managers don’t even look at them. Once there is a strategy that gets the basics right, then you can look into continuous improvement in the areas of search marketing, site user experience, social media marketing and email. FOR MORE INFO VIST HERE : https://mediajunkies.com.au/