Make It! Take It! iPad Stand. Supplies :. 1. cardboard or plastic corrugated yard signs (a 18 x 24 sign would make two stands) 2. glue gun 3. Velcro (3/4â€ wide) (2) 6â€ soft side, (2) 6â€ rough side, (2) 4â€ rough side 4. Non-slip shelf liner (8 x 11â€ piece & 8 x 4â€ piece)
1. cardboard or plastic corrugated yard signs
(a 18 x 24 sign would make two stands)
2. glue gun
3. Velcro (3/4” wide)
(2) 6” soft side, (2) 6” rough side, (2) 4” rough side
4. Non-slip shelf liner (8 x 11” piece & 8 x 4” piece)
5. Box cutter
6. Wall corner guard (9” piece)
7. Tape measure
8. Double sided mounting tape – about ¾-1” wide, need 6”.
9. Decorative Duct Tape (optional)
When cutting against the grain, do not cut in the same direction as the lines.
See picture on right.
6. Still on side B, go to opposite end of the score of side A. Score at 2 inches.
Note: If you are going to decorate your stand with colored Duct tape, you will need to add it prior to the next step.
12. Take smaller piece of shelf liner and glue to side B at end with 2” score.
2. Note: If you are going to decorate the base with Duct tape, you will need to do so prior to the next step.
3. Flip to side C and add 6 inch piece of double sided tape to one end. Do not peel of back of tape yet.
Who might use it?
2. With side B up, align 1”score to the edge of the base. Press together.
Velcro and apply to back
of corner guard.
place large shelf liner
on bottom of base.*
Flip stand over with base
Side up. Apply a
Clipboard with soft side