HR Recruitment (1) • (Vacancies) • Displaying a Vacancy • Creating a Vacancy • (Advertising) • Editing Advertisements • Display/ Change/ Delete Advertisements
1. (Vacancies) • Recruitment component • enables you to document your workforce requirements and the way you advertise in the R/3 System • A company's workforce requirements are represented by means of vacancies • A vacancy is a position that must be staffed
(1) Displaying a Vacancy • SAP Menu → Human resources → Personnel Management → Recruitment→Advertising → Vacancy→Display (PBAZ) • The Vacancies screen appears. • Enter any relevant selection criteria and choose • Date period • The Display Vacancies screen appears. • Select the vacancy you want to display, and choose
Structure of Vacancies • Each vacancy is characterized by the following: • Eight-digit number (for example, 00000123) and description (for example, Secretary) • To and from dates • Personnel officer (POf) responsible and Line manager • Staffing Status • Vacant : At least part of the vacancy is not occupied or reserved • Reserved : The vacancy is either completely reserved or partially reserved and partly occupied • Occupied : The vacancy is completely occupied
(2) Creating a Vacancy • (a) Stand-alone system (Mt. #1)一 • you must manually enter all data on a vacancy. • (b) in conjunction with Organizational Management (Mt. #2) • Contains a list of all the positions in a company. • All you have to do is set a vacant flag in Organizational Management for any positions that need to be filled.
(a) Stand-alone system • SAP Menu → Human resources → Personnel Management → Recruitment→Advertising → Vacancy→Maintain (PBAY) • The Vacancies screen appears. • Enter any relevant selection criteria and choose • The Maintain Vacancies screen appears. • Choose • The Create Vacancy screen appears.
Enter your data as required. • Ex: 30015171 Sales Manager • Start date (System Date)，end date ( 1 month later) • The system calculates the staffing percentage from the percentage approved, the percentage reserved, and the staffing percentage. • Choose • Change a vacancy
(b) Organizational Management • SAP Menu → Human Resources → Organizational Management → Organizational plan → Organization and staffing → Change (PPOME). • The Organization and Staffing screen appears. • From the object type list, choose Position. • The Find Position dialog window appears. • Enter the search data and choose . • All positions found that correspond to the search data you entered appear in the object list.
Select the position you want from the object list by double-clicking on it. • Detailed information on the selected position is displayed. • To set the position to vacant, choose the Basic data tab page. • In the Staffing status field, select Vacancy open. • Choose • Any vacancies that you created in Organizational Management are marked with a P in the Maintained in OM field of the Vacancy view.
2.(Advertising) • Publicize company’s workforce requirements. • Create planned or already published advertisements • for evaluation purposes at a later stage (e.g. to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment instruments or the number of applications received in response to an advertisement). • If you wish, you can assign vacancies to the advertisement you have created. (optional). • save the advertisement text in the system. • Enter the relevant publication costs.
Structure of Advertisements • An advertisement is characterized by the following: • Eight-digit number (for example, 00000020) • Recruitment instrument and Medium • Publication date and costs • Advertisement text, if applicable • Vacancies published in the advertisement
(1) Editing Advertisements • SAP Menu → Human resources → Personnel Management → Recruitment → Advertisement → Maintain. (PBAW) • The Advertisements screen appears. • Enter any relevant selection criteria and choose • The Maintain Advertisements screen appears. • Choose Advert to create advertisement • click Next Advertisement free number
Enter Ad. info • Instrument : New York Times • Publication date : 17.12.2005 • Advertisement end :30.12.2005，save • Publication cost : 10,000 TWD • Specify all the vacancies to be published • vacancies published，add • Select the vacancies (Sales Manager)to be published • Save your entries.
(2) Display/ Change/ Delete Advertisements • SAP Menu → Human resources → Personnel Management → Recruitment → Advertisement → Maintain. • Display advertisement • Copy advertisement • Change advertisement • Delete advertisement • Display vacancy