3 rd Year Session. GSD evaluation. 1) After logging in to GSD and clicking through the prompt to log in to a particular clinic, where can you look to find out which clinic you have actually logged in to?.
1) After logging in to GSD and clicking through the prompt to log in to a particular clinic, where can you look to find out which clinic you have actually logged in to?
Where do you find information about this symbol?
The procedure in the Treatment Plan has not been approved
5b) What is the difference between the Blue & Green star?
Blue is a revised procedure that has been approved
Green is an approved procedure from the initial TP
right click and choose
“Sign Off Start Check”
8) Describe how you would obtain a start check from an instructor.
When a procedure is listed under an appointment without being charged off
9) What is an uncharged report?
Which procedures would you get an uncharged report for?
There are 3 steps to charging out (billing/getting credit) a procedure
1) Drag an item into an appointment
3)CHARGE OUT a procedure (Faculty Approval)
Double click on the procedure AFTER its marked “Complete”
7 Missing Tooth
8 Gold Pontic
9 PFM Pontic
10 Existing Amalgam Restoration
11 Existing Composite Restoration
12 Existing Gold Crown
28 Exist PFM Crown
27 Existing Stainless Steel Crown
26 Existing Gold Inlay
25 Existing Implant
24 Existing Inlay
To record scores above 9:
- Hold the Shift Key on the keyboard down, use shift and the * (8) key, then release both and press the number to record the measurement.- Press 0 to record 10
- Press 1 to record 11- The second digit will be displayed in red text.
To record Negative scores:
- Numbers will default to a positive number. To chart a negative number, you will use “shift” and “+”.
To record Negative scores above 9:
- Shift + (clicking the + and the * while holding shift down)