Dr. Sean began his career as a medical physician until a chance conversation with the nephew of a fellow physician led to his discovery of the kind of profits that can be made trading in the stock market.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
6) Never trade shares more than your risk threshold.
7) Always have a stop loss orders in place.
8) Never let any loss escalate.
9) Take profits as you double your risk amount and re-enter if the trend continues.
10) Always be prepared for market events that happens for the day as news, fed announcements, earning reports etc
11) Don’t trade stocks more than what you can watch.