The topic of the lesson:. Medicine. Health care. You go to the heart doctor. Parts of the body. You go to the surgeon. You go to the dentist. You go to the eye - doctor. You go to the pediatrician. You call the ambulance. Pronunciation drill . Five senses. Hear Sight Touch Smell
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
You go to the heart doctor
You go to the surgeon
You go to the dentist
You go to the eye - doctor
You go to the pediatrician
You call the ambulance
1. a long strip of cloth which is put around a part of the body which has been hurt ___________
2. putting a drug into the body using a sharp object ___________
3. a medicine that people take in spoons _________
4. a medicine in the form of very small pieces of grain _______
5. a form made of the mixture of white powder and water, which becomes very hard when it dries _________
6. a piece of paper where a doctor writes what medicine you need _______
7. a client of a doctor, whether sick or not ______
8. a person who helps the doctor in the office_______
Ache, allergies, ambulance, common cold, cough, dentist, examine, flue, heart doctor, hurt, injection, pain, patient, rash, pediatrician, pills, pneumonia, runny nose, sneezing, stay in bed, stay on a diet, watery eyes, food poisoning
Squirt- бити струменем
Average- середній (кількість)
Divide parts of the text into words and sentences.
Answering the questions
Calling in the doctor
My legs have parts that bend and moveEvery time I use them.Knee, ankle, heel, and footKnee, ankle, heel, and footKnee, ankle, heel, and footAnd this is how I move them!
My trunkhas parts that bend and moveEvery time I use them.Neck, back, waist, and hipsNeck, back, waist, and hipsNeck, back, waist, and hipsAnd this is how I move them!
I'm made of parts that bend and moveEvery time I use them.Shoulder, elbow, wrist, and handKnee, ankle, heel, and footNeck, back, waist, and hipsAnd this is how I move them!
Greasy, sour, salty food
What to do?
To interview your parents, friends of frequency of visiting a doctor and reasons to do it