The topic of the lesson:. Medicine. Health care. You go to the heart doctor. Parts of the body. You go to the surgeon. You go to the dentist. You go to the eye - doctor. You go to the pediatrician. You call the ambulance. Pronunciation drill . Five senses. Hear Sight Touch Smell
You go to the heart doctor
You go to the surgeon
You go to the dentist
You go to the eye - doctor
You go to the pediatrician
You call the ambulance
1. a long strip of cloth which is put around a part of the body which has been hurt ___________
2. putting a drug into the body using a sharp object ___________
3. a medicine that people take in spoons _________
4. a medicine in the form of very small pieces of grain _______
5. a form made of the mixture of white powder and water, which becomes very hard when it dries _________
6. a piece of paper where a doctor writes what medicine you need _______
7. a client of a doctor, whether sick or not ______
8. a person who helps the doctor in the office_______
Ache, allergies, ambulance, common cold, cough, dentist, examine, flue, heart doctor, hurt, injection, pain, patient, rash, pediatrician, pills, pneumonia, runny nose, sneezing, stay in bed, stay on a diet, watery eyes, food poisoning
Squirt- бити струменем
Average- середній (кількість)
Divide parts of the text into words and sentences.
Answering the questions
Calling in the doctor
My legs have parts that bend and moveEvery time I use them.Knee, ankle, heel, and footKnee, ankle, heel, and footKnee, ankle, heel, and footAnd this is how I move them!
My trunkhas parts that bend and moveEvery time I use them.Neck, back, waist, and hipsNeck, back, waist, and hipsNeck, back, waist, and hipsAnd this is how I move them!
I'm made of parts that bend and moveEvery time I use them.Shoulder, elbow, wrist, and handKnee, ankle, heel, and footNeck, back, waist, and hipsAnd this is how I move them!
Greasy, sour, salty food
What to do?
To interview your parents, friends of frequency of visiting a doctor and reasons to do it