1. 2. 3. 1. Open new files. 2. Open saved files. 3. SAVE AS when you are finished. Or you can print your slide show. 1. 2. 1. Creating a new slide. 2. Choose your slide design. . 2. 1. 1. 2.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Open new files. 2. Open saved files. 3. SAVE AS when you are finished. Or you can print your slide show.
1. Creating a new slide. 2. Choose your slide design.
1. Click in the box to insert words. You can change the font and size and color by highlighting the words after you type them. 2. Go to the INSERT tab to put in a picture or sound.
1. Put in a picture. 2. Put in clip art. 3. Put in shapes. 4. Put in more words. 5. Put in some sound.
1. Click on CLIP ART. 2. Type in your key word. 3. Click GO. 4. Double click the picture or click and drag the picture to put it on your slide.
You can put sound on your slide the same way.
1. Click INSERT. 2. Click SOUND. 3. Click SOUND FROM CLIP ORGANIZER. 4. Type in the sound you want to hear. 5. Click GO. 6. Choose your sound by double clicking on the sound to put it on the slide. You will see a speaker appear when the sound is there.
1. Once you are finished, it is time to SAVE AS. 2. SAVE AS a 97-2003 so you can work on a computer that does not have the new Office suite programs. 3. Give it a name you will remember. Click SAVE.
Now it is time to watch your show.
1. Click SLIDE SHOW. 2. Click FROM BEGINNING.