in + care Campaign Webinar March 14, 2012. Ground Rules for Webinar Participation. Actively participate and write your questions into the chat area during the presentation(s) Do not put us on hold Mute your line if you are not speaking (press *6, to unmute your line press #6)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
March 14, 2012
Actively participate and write your questions into the chat area during the presentation(s)
Do not put us on hold
Mute your line if you are not speaking (press *6, to unmute your line press #6)
Slides and other resources are available on our website at incareCampaign.org
All webinars are being recorded
Brian Montague, DO MS MPH
Division of Infectious Diseases
Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University
1. Montaner JS, Lima VD, Barrios R, et al. Lancet. Aug 14 2010;376(9740):532-539.
2. Conway B, Tossonian H. Current Infectious Disease Reports. 2011;13(1):68-74.
3. BJS. Bulletin HIV in Prisons 2007-2008. In: Justice, ed. Washington, DC: Department of Justice; 2009.
4. Spaulding AC, Seals RM, Page MJ, Brzozowski AK, Rhodes W, Hammett TM. PLoS One. 2009;4(11):e7558.
5. Boutwell A, Rich JD. Clin Infect Dis. Jun 15 2004;38(12):1761-1763.
6. Solomon L, Flynn C, Muck K, Vertefeuille J. J Urban Health. Mar 2004;81(1):25-37.
1. Sabol WW, West HC, Cooper M. Prisoners in 2008. BJS Bulletin. Washington, DC: US DOJ Bureau of Justice Statistics, 2010; NCJ 228417.
2. Hall HI, Song R, Rhodes P, et al. Estimation of HIV incidence in the United States. JAMA 2008; 300:520–9.
3. KFF. The uninsured: a primer. Washington DC: Kaiser Family Foundation, 2010.
Sentenced Data (6815)
Un-sentenced Data (36061)
Complete Data (42876)
Released back to
Matching with HIV Clinic Data (n=1431)
188 Possible Matches
Prison HIV Database Verification
Paper-based Chart Verification
44 True Matches
58 HIV-infected Inmates
102 HIV-infected inmates and 79 linkages
True Match = 102; True Linkage = 79
Match by name related eUCI
Match by alias related eUCI
Match by names
Match by names, gender
Match by names, DOB
Match by names, DOB , gender
Match by alias
Match by alias , gender
Match by alias, DOB
Match by alias, DOB , gender
Michael Hager, MPH MA
C) Lessons Learned
Campaign Headquarters: National Quality Center (NQC)90 Church Street, 13th floor
New York, NY 10007Phone 212-417-4730